пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Create An Original Chiptune Track











About:

Want to see what I make before you buy? Visit https://soundcloud.com/pine-thrush-studios



I will create a chiptune track that fits your specifications!



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I will be happy to edit the track until you are satisfied with the product!



I am an experienced chiptune artist and can do 8-bit (NES-style) or 16-bit (SNES-style) music for your game, video presentation, or anything!



I can also make an 8-bit cover of your song! Just send me a song that you have the rights to and I will make a retro remix of it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Fast turnaround. Fantastic end product! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order! It was great working with you - I'm happy to hear you liked the track.

:

sounds really good man! thank you so much!

:

I'm glad to hear you like it! It was great working with you - thanks for your business!

:

Outstanding work! The piece was finished way ahead of scheduled, and sounds rather nice! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good song. ^^




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий