пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

Make Producer Tag Or Dj Drop In 24 Hours











About:

Custom Voice Tags For Your Beats or DJ Drops. 



Suggested Ideas for Use:



  1. Youtube or Vlog Intro
  2. Protect Your Beat/Instrumental 
  3. DJ Drops
  4. and more...




Offer Includes:
  • 1 Raw Wav. file of  male voice tag - up to five suggested words/terms/brand name.
  • 1 Raw Wav. file of female voice tag- up to five suggested words/terms/brand name. 




Please contact me before booking gig. 



Reviews


:

I needed a producer tag, and i liked the products that were on this account. The quality is very good.

:

I'm insanely picky, he worked with me until we got what I wanted. I'd highly recommend don't think twice. shop!

:

Good communication, received tag within 24hrs

:

Very responsive with the communication.

:

Happy with my tag. 🔝




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий