суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

Create Authentic Background Music For Your Project











About:

I can create background music for you!
Tracks can be of different lengths, but each of them can be looped and played an infinite number of times.
In my arsenal there are not only electronic or sampled instruments, but I also can use live instruments - guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, piano, accordion, percussion.
The set of tools directly depends on your wishes and budget. In any case, I will try to do everything so that you are satisfied! It is very important for me. Just let me know if you have a preference for a general feel, instrumentation, key or frequencies you'd like to focus on, and I'll incorporate it into the music.
If you have an example of something you'd like me to emulate, send me an audio file or YouTube link and I'll create music in that style.

Try me, and maybe this will be the beginning of a long and fruitful cooperation!
















Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is a very great man . Mr sound

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

:

If you're looking for a sound engineer, an artist, you've found it.

:

Always great songs :) And very nice to work with him. Always kept me updated

:

Very skillful and professional! :) I would 100% recommend him




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий