пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Make A Printable Strip For Your DIY Music Box Of Any Song











About:

My name is Eugene, I'm professional musician and Music Box composer.

     I've done more than 600 music box melodies on Fiverr with a 5-stars score. I compose original and unique music box versions of your song or melody.



What you get: 

Mp3 audio preview and PDF file you should print out and punch the holes.  

(You can also copy X marks to a blank strip you might have with your music box kit )



For 15 note contact me before placing the order  I should check your melody first. 

To Check your song : 

1. Name your Music Box Model: 15 or 30 notes.

2. Your melody:  YouTube link or   audio file with your music, or other links

3. Set The Time frame – which  part of the song you wish to have on a strip ( from 00:40 to 01:20 minute, etc ) 



Extras:

1. Additional length -  $5 for each 15 seconds. 

2. Extra fast delivery - $15 (I will deliver your order in just one day)

3. HQ audio file -         $10 - I will create music box audio record of your melody. 



 Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you for the great work

:

I feel that there were misunderstandings between both parties. I confess that it was my fault that I didn't read the description of the Gig carefully, however after we fixed that the seller made me nervous all the time and he didn't seem to care much about my order. The order was delivered on time but had some issues and the seller didn't even bother to look at them after I told him about them.

:

I was trying to resolve the order through the resolution centre - change it or cancel, but the buyer ignored modification request. I wish I could give that $5 back as well as have 3 hours of my work back to me.

:

very very good

:

very very ggod




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий