пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

Produce Hip Hop Beat And Instrumental For You In 24 Hours











About:

kindly Message Before Ordering!



I will produce an instrumental track or Hip hop beat for you with mixing and mastering



100% ORIGINAL



100% EXCELLENT!



hello, my name is temmy I will produce industry quality, radio-ready beats that are tailored to your needs in following genres:



  • Trap
  • Hip-Hop
  • R&B
  • POP


I will do my best to follow your directions and give you a satisfying end product. You can send me reference tracks from other artists with the sound you want or we can discuss original ideas to find a fresh and unique sound for you. 

All beats come mixed and mastered for free!



I'm a perfectionist and I take my time to make sure every beat sounds flawless. I will work on each order until you're completely satisfied with it :)



Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I'm looking forward to working with you!



 You can order for

  - Full Instrumental or Beats Production 

  - A Backing Track For Live and Studio Play Alongs.

  - An Original Beat or Instrumental For Youtube 

  - Music for your projects like games, movies, and others

  
- Instrumental for kids, like lullaby and children play songs



I can't wait to make to do music with you!!!

Reviews


:

A true professional, not only was he fast but very accurate on his assessment and delivery of what was requested. Greatly appreciated along with his undeniable talent.

:

great communication great seller recommended highly

:

Very talented producer! I love the beat. Thank you

:

Fast and Efficient as usual.

:

Good as always. Secure value




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий