четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Compose Your Anime Game Music In Japanese Style











About:

【PLEASE READ HERE BEFORE ORDERING!!】

Hello, I'm Nubia, professional producer/ composer/ cellist/ lyricist living in Japan!



I make your own piece in Japanese Pop-music style (like an Anime-song, Anime-OST, Japanese Rock music).



It's more melodic and must be stuck in everyone's head!



I'm good at electrical, rock, pops, and also epic, symphonic (if you want symphonic one, I'd like to recommend that you choose the Premium Package).



I hope my music helps you in some ways :-)



Now I'm offering you 3 different Levels of services.

[ALL Gigs are including MIX&MASTERING]



Basic

1 instrument (piano)



  • :30 = $15 
(1:00 = $30 )



Standard

any 6 instruments

(ex: Guitar, Bass, Drums, 2 Synths, SFX)



  • :30 = $70
(1:00 = $140)



Premium

Wow! Unlimited instruments!



  • :30 = $90
(1:00 = $180)



Other options



  • Japanese lyrics
I can offer you Native JAPANESE lyrics by Professional Lyricist

Price|$100



...And also Japanese Rap Lyrics!



  • Japanese Vocal
I can offer you the Vocal of Japanese professional singers! (m/f)

Price|$200 (~2 min.), $500 (~5 min.)



  • And we can offer you live sounds of these instruments!


$150~

Guitars

Bass

Drums



Piano

Violin



$300~



Cello

Shamisen



Our Office 

Located in Hachioji-city, Tokyo, Japan

Reviews


:

A very talented singer! Excellent work!

:

Great work! a professional musician that knows the work. will totally work again with in the future.

:

very beautiful!! loved the result

:

Perfect! 100% awesome! It was a pleasure to work together! :)

:

Great song!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий