среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Produce A Cinematic Track For Your Short Film











About:

Why should we work together?



I love the challenge of giving life through music.



I offer a personal treat to each of my projects. Every piece of music I make is made specifically for each and every client I work with. 



I make sure to give the right accent and ambience with the correct music and foleys (Live sounds)

to give life to the project.



I offer:



- Personal treat.

- Full comunication and comprehension with you

- Patience to try to understand your ideas

- Great work relationship



We offer SPECIAL PRICING for returning clients! Please message me as we would love to work with you long term!



I offer a professional music production service in Mexico and we are able to create all kind of cinematic ambience for your projects; orchestral, piano, strings. You are the boss!





You are welcome to use in any commercial situation but acknowledge that we take credit for composition and production.



We can send you a free watermarked demo for 2 reviews, which means you will be happy with the musical direction, style and quality through the process. 



Feel free to send me a message any time you want.

Looking forward to start working together.





Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий