среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Compose Relaxing Ambient Meditation Music Professionally











About:

I am a music composer, producer, sound engineer who have 10 years experience. I composed up to 200 track, music, film-score and many creative work in my recording studio. I am using cubase pro & Fl studio as DAW. I have some expensive pro VST for quality work.  



I will compose & produce any kind meditation, relaxing, ambient music frequency based binaural beats with professional quality. 



You will get:

  • 100% new & unique 20 minutes music
  • 432 or 440 frequency based music
  • Mixing & mastering with pro plugins
  • Id3 tag
  • Full royalty 
  • Complete commercial rights
  • Revision (if needed any changes)
  • Fast delivery
  • Best satisfaction


Please listen my previous work. 



This is not a small job for me, but also my future. So I will not left you until you satisfy with my service.



If you trust on quality, you should hire me.  



Feel free to save/like this gig. 



Contact me before order this gig. I will reply very fast. 



God bless you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice to work with. went the extra mile.I would use seller again..

Seller's Response:

He is a good client. I am really happy to work for him. Hope he will buy my service again.

Seller's Response:

Seller did a fantastic job making the audio that I requested. Will be working with the seller soon.

Seller's Response:

outstanding buyer. nothing problem to work with him. Thanks for the tip.

:

Exceeded my expectations! A pro.Knows exactly what you want and delivers. Highly recommended. Will order more in future.Thank You BlueHat!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий