вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

Produce Trap And Hip Hop Beats With Full Commercial Rights











About:

I will make Hiphop beats for your Album, mixtape, Podcast, or website, and business. If you are a hiphop head, then you can work with some of these beats i make here.Top quality production, New Ideas and sounds.



Contact me for any arrangements or any requirements.

JUMMYKIO

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s perfect

:

Everything was just fine, she was really nice and professional from the start. Very highly recommended! Thank you!

:

I’ll definitely be doing business with this user again...I received a really nice track for an extremely good price & was set up exactly the way I asked & in a really quick turnaround time. Definitely recommend.

:

Yumiko is a very good communicator and does an amazing job!

:

Another outstanding job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий