вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

Delete Vocals And Play Karaoke Song Of Any Track











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG!! 



Searching a really good produced karaoke track without vocals?  I can help you with this special work. I'm a professional musician + mix/master engineer with more than19 years of experience in playing instrumental songs of all genres.

You send your file to me or the title and artist, then I make a short DEMO, so you can hear whats possible and I can give tipps, how to optimize the new instumental song.



  1. BASIC: my basic price. That's like most sellers do for $5 (with RX7 advanced of iZotope, channel substractive or EQ) but quality of all sellers who do that way, has artifacts depending on the song when vocals are stereo + reverb ! NOT really RECOMMENDED by me ! But if you use it for training voice only it may be enough.
  2. STANDARD: Using RX7 + EQs, plus playing 2-3 instrumental tracks on top. (Drums, Bass, Synth) up to 4 minutes. Sounds a little better than 1)



  3. PREMIUM $25: Best version in this GIG played by hand + samples + mix/master 5 INSTRUMENSTS BUT 1 MINUTE ONLY!!


All GIGs  as wave + mp3 



You need longer tracks + 95% original sounds? Look at my other awesome KARAOKE GIGs



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounds terrific! It was exactly what we were looking for. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was my pleasure to help you with my audio for your video. :-)

:

Wow, that was fast! Thx for doing, excellent choice, would order again! Quality is very nice, ready for action!

:

It sounds very good

:

Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий