понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Professional And Radio Quality Music Production











About:

Please Send Me a Message with your questions, I will reply Immediately, Even If you are not ready to Order, Lets talk about *music*.

I am a music producer, mixing and mastering engineer
. I produce music for various genres ranging from hip hop, rnb, dance hall,. I have been making music for over 7 years and with my experience as a song writer, i am the music producer that  can take your music to the next level.

Prices may be Negotiable Depending on the type of Song



You can use my soundtracks for commercials, youtube videos, promos, presentations, web content, trailers, pop and rap backing tracks..



Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions at all, i would be glad to answer.



Also, you can tell me what you want exactly and i will create a custom order that would work best for you.



checkout the pricing above, order and lets make great music

Reviews


:

Thanks So Much! Wonderful Job!!!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий