вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Make You Professional Radio Ready Beats











About:

Hiphop beat, Rap Instrumentals, Rapper



My name is Sam. I am a Level two seller with great reviews for making beats and managing some great productions. I am also a rapper. This gig covers you if you want great Original Instrumental  for your podcast, Music, youtube channel and the likes.

 I also do Hip hop, AfrobeatPop and other dance productions so just send me a message so i can know what you need.



I can also record professional Vocal for your music if needed.


Thanks

Sam







Reviews


:

nice and easy to work with

:

great job !

:

Super fast! and quality production delivered

:

Seller was very responsive, had great communication and delivered excellent result. I highly recommend!

:

Very efficient and easy to work with, revisions were quick and friendly! Highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий