суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Create Original Childrens, Kids Music, Jingles Or Lullabies











About:

MUSIC FOR KIDS!



I will make any kind of kids music for you!



You can choose the instruments, musical genre, structure and everything that involves the song by contacting me (keeping the terms of the Package that you are buying)





I can make:



  • Lullabies
  • Jingles
  • Happy Music
  • Short Music
  • Catchy Music
  • Simple Music
  • And MORE! You just have to contact me!




All the Songs/Jingles I do are Easily Loopable!



If you have any sort of question CONTACT ME, I always reply as fast as I can!





Please, if it is possible, CONTACT ME before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very profesional and the work was done before it was schedule. Highly recommended! I will work again with him!

:

As always it’s so great to work with this talented musician!!!

:

Great experience through and through, talented musician and timely delivery. Very happy with my purchase.

:

goodies good

:

Very good, friendly, professional seller! Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий