суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Produce Your Pop Track











About:

ABOUT ME

I'm a professional songwriter / producer / guitarist / vocalist from the Netherlands. I've been working with labels like: Spinnin' Records, Sony Music, Warner Music and Mixmash. 



I mainly produce/write pop and dance/EDM, but I also have a history in folk/country music. I've been working with people like: D.A. Doman (Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj),Tom Norris (Camila Cabello, Zedd), Danish DJ duo TooManyLeftHands and many more. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



DESCRIPTION

With your instructions and/or reference tracks I will make the production you are looking for. I offer unlimited revisions so I will work until you are satisfied. Please check out the examples of songs above.



Don't need a full song? Just hit me up and we'll discuss a fair price.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Looking for a song or vocalist as well? Check out my Singer-Songwriter Gig on my profile.



Reviews


:

A good person, and a very good professional. Nothing more to add, was and will be a hi quality experience.

:

Ivo is terrific, five stars great! I needed an intimate festive acoustic guitar and his interpretation of my song was lovely. Thank you so much!!!

:

an amazing songwriter and person to work with!! obviously me having requested 3 songs from him should tell the story. and everyone single one is unique in their own way and I couldn't ask for a better work partner! I recommend him to everyone

:

Perfect as always, thanks once again! 🍻

:

Roguemusicprod is a brilliant pop and EDM producer. Top notch radio ready production with guitar tracks or full instrumental. You tell him what you need and he delivers. I'm beyond pleased!!! I needed a couple of deep-house tracks with guitar and he delivered memorable tracks/mixes.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий