воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Make A Great Sounding Backing Track For You











About:

                                PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING



   Hello singers!

  

   I will make a stunning backing track for you to enjoy performing to. Weather you are a stand-alone singer working solo gigs, weddings, events, functions etc, or just in need of a great sounding backing track, I can help you improve your sound.



   Please keep in mind that this gig is meant for backing tracks to already existing songs only. When it comes to orchestrating and arranging your original song please contact me to discuss your project as terms might change.

   

   Check out the promo material I've made available on this ad and get in contact soon!



    You can hear some of my work here:

    https://soundcloud.com/user-178051348/sets



Reviews


:

Great seller! Great communication and finished well within time constraints.

:

Awesome as always!

:

super! thanks!

:

Awesome as usual, I will use no one esle

:

As always, good communication and great results!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий