суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will compose piano music for you

I will compose piano music for you












About:

Hi there!

~In this gig i'll compose solo piano music for your projects,audiobooks,clips or for every use you might need some nice piano music


  • I could add piano to your songs if you need it that way,only thing is that you'll have to explain to me the way you want it in there and all the details of how you want it to be in your song or track


  • I could composer piano tunes for videos, animations, narations, video intros,i get a lot of inspiration writing in front of something whether it's a picture, video or a voice clip


  • If there's another reason you might need some piano music, be sure to let me know and i'll gladly help you with it !

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий