суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will compose an original music track for your project

I will compose an original music track for your project












About:

Please, contact me before ordering for proper result!

I've got a huge experience in making original music for motion graphics videos, ads and art projects. 

Now I'm starting to work on fiverr.com with exclusively low prices for my first clients here!

Of course, you can order a big complex project; I have a very flexible pricing strategy, so be my guest and we'll discuss your project individually!

Reviews


giaptinh336:another awesome work!

thecosmicsetter:Thanks, man!

arthurangelo07:Fast and nice delivery as usual

thecosmicsetter:Thanks, hope to work with you again!

arthurangelo07:nice beat on delivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий