понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will arrange and record your backing track for a song

I will arrange and record your backing track for a song












About:

I will program a drum track percussion, pads and keyboards, and record bass line in basic package

add to that both rhytmnic and lead guitar PLUS either lap steel, slide guitar or mandolin for standard

and add to that ONE of the 3 ensembles (strings, woodwinds , brass or percussion) for premium package.   This only includes the delivery of the full track (final mix) for individual instrument tracks you have to pay extra (10 in premium and 5 in standard and basic)

Vocals are EXTRA 

  Includes different genres, such as rock, pop, reggea, hip hop, blues, country, jazz, electronic dance music and more

Sheet music is extra

 
 Will do anything I can to make your song be all it can be.  Write me a line and we will talk further about your music

Reviews


hannahactress1:Awesome! I totally recommended this seller, can’t wait to send in vocals!

xavierbrice:such a talented artist . it was a pleasure

mhhill:Great musician and producer. The work came out great. I def recommend!!!

xavierbrice:awesome experience. look forward to do it again

dgarciasl:He did nice work on producing an accompaniment track I requested.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий