воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will create incredible pop beats for you

I will create incredible pop beats for you












About:

Read BEFORE ordering

♦️ I will make a Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, One Direction, Rihanna, pop beat type), or what you like.

  • All the prices are negotiable
  • Contact me if you want to see my portofolio
  • I offer discounts if multiple beats are purchased
  • 5 star seller, trusted by dozens of costumers
  • Satisfaction guaranteed

Features on this Gig
  • Production 
  • Audio is delivered in Mp3 and Wav 320 Kbps
  • Royalty Free

Ready? ORDER NOW!

Reviews


hoodzprince:this guy is just the don production quality is amazing

djhextor:excellent buyer!

johnzvorwadza:Thanks for such a great beat

djhextor:incredible!!

desilylag1:Perfect!! Hector is awesome! I will definitely be coming back to him and so recommend him to any Artist that is needing Reggaeton or Pop Beats!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий