суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will produce a beat for you

I will produce a beat for you












About:

I can produce any genre. Mainly hip hop and R n B.

If you have any questions simply search Marten Cardona in Google.

I have tons of references of my work you'll be able to hear.

Reviews


ashton74:Amazing and truly talented. I highly recommend everyone check out his work. He's a master at what he does. Extremely fabulous work.

mcardona:Awesome beat and great ideas! Thank you!

denimchild:thanks marten , that's another outstanding job you've done . I'm extremely happy with the results , and as soon as I have enough money , i'll be back for more\n

mcardona:Amazing per usual!

alexkeaton:Great communication with Marten. He did a really good job and is always eager to fulfill your needs.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий