понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will produce a podcast intro with voice to a custom beat with a hook.

I will produce a podcast intro with voice to a custom beat with a hook.












About:

*** ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE PODCAST INTRO GIGS ON FIVERR***

Please contact me before ordering as I will not do projects that have vulgar, offensive, adult material, or anything against my convictions...

Are you in need of a new intro for your podcast?

I have over 25 years of experience in making beats and producing music.

For only $5 I will produce 10 seconds of a podcast intro with voice and beat.

Here are the packages you can choose from:

Basic Package

  • I will read the script you provide up to 10 seconds to a Pre-Produced Beat
  • I will send your finished product in a high quality .MP3 file


Studio Package

  • I will read the script you provide up to 20 seconds to a Pre-Produced Beat
  • I will send your finished product in a high quality .MP3 file


Producer Package

  • I will read the script you provide up to 60 seconds to a Custom Hip Hop Beat
  • I will make a customized beat for your podcast intro
  • I will send you a finished product in a high quality .WAV File (CD Quality)
  • I will also send you a finished product in High Quality .MP3 format


Please contact me for questions - I am available 24/7

Go ahead and Order Now

Reviews


jpayne222:This podcast intro was FIRE! So happy I decided to work with Pastordre! Quick delivery as well!

pastordre:Hi there JPayne222, thank you for the privilege of being able to serve you. This is definitely a unique podcast intro that is Fireeeee!!!

brandongriggs:Pastor Dre did a heck of a job. Delivered on time and provided quality work!

pastordre:Thanks for the privilege of being able to serve you.

queenakaiha:The King of hip hop :-) Queen \u003c3 Your work say hello to Mother Africa I feel her calling me home.Thanks King


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий