воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will do the music production for your song

I will do the music production for your song












About:

I will create a music production based on your existing song with your vocals and composition in the style of your choice .. reagge, pop, rock, hip hop, rnb or dance music

Service includes
- Vocal and instruments Editing (if available)
- Mixing
- Premaster (Final Endmaster in the Gig Extras)

I will deliver you a WAV file (24-bit).
The production will be a radio edit (2:30 - 4 minutes).

Gig Extras
- a longer version (Extended Version at least 3:30, up to 5 minutes)
- Mixdown Mastering (Endmastering)
- Separated Tracks Files (premastered)

Commercial Use
Of course, i can give you only my rights on my work for commercial uses. If there are other rightholders (melodies, vocals that I should to use in this production, for example because it's a song cover), you still have to make an agreement with the other rightholders.

You don't need to name me. I want to stay anonymous.
Please contact me first before place an order!

Reviews


johnharris931:Seller is amazing! Def should be your first choice for production.

crazemusic:Makes a lot of fun to work on his Projects! Great Communication and Uncomplicated. Highly recommend!

johnharris931:Craze knows music and always delivers what I am always asking for. Very busy and in-demand ghost producer so I highly recommend you work with Craze whenever you have the chance. Worth the price and then some! I've worked with a lot of people on Fiverr. This is one of the best.

crazemusic:John is a great and uncomplicated buyer. He describes his project and his requirements clearly and understandably, so that no questions are open and I can work effectively. It was fun to work on his project with him again :-)

johnharris931:Sascha was quick and professional with his requests and emails. Did an amazing job with faster turn around than expected. Def knows what he is doing and I would highly recommend him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий