воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose original piano music for your project

I will compose original piano music for your project












About:

I will compose original piano music for your project, in any style or genre for projects such as background music, original music, music for your website or business presentation, original arrangements for covers,etc.
Kinds of projects covered:

  1. A film or video game
  2. A piano cover of your favourite song
  3. A custom backing track
  4. Accompaniment to a vocal recording
  5. Your bands song
  6. YouTube videos
  7. Your website / online portfolio
  8. A special occasion
  9. A podcast / radio show theme


Why choose me?
ONLY 5 $ per 30 seconds ! For longer projects send me a message.


Fast Turnaround (average 3 days)

Unlimited reviews. I want you to be completely happy with the end result.

You receive a CD quality WAV file ( mp3 and midi available)


I spend over two hours on every gig
(1 minute of music), usually more, in order to ensure top quality and that you get exactly what you want. This is a high quality gig.

All the tracks that you hear in the video are composed and performed by me.

Check my other works:http://www.youtube.com/user/IoanaAmarita

Reviews


halokeys:Excellent work, highly recommend.

reckreality:Incredibly done yet again! Thank You

reckreality:If I could rate more than 5 I would. Incredible! Exceeded expectations.

halokeys:It's really good work.\n

halokeys:Great job as always.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий