вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will compose and produce music for you

I will compose and produce music for you












About:

If you need original music to make your song acclaimed in the world, I am your guy!
I also compose and produce background music for videos, animations, poems and video games. Feel Free to message if you have any queries.

Genres:
House Music
Progressive House
Hybrid Trap
Tropical House
Hip hop
Trap
Dubstep
I also produce experimental music.

NOTE
CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


skeez101:the guy is a genuis , he understands perfectly and does an awesome job . i totally recommend his services .

avnash:Amazing Customer, Knows how to clearly explain what he wants.

themonvster:Amazing seller!

avnash:Outstanding Experience!

themonvster:Really great seller!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий