понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will compose cinematic music for film and games

I will compose cinematic music for film and games












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !


I compose/produce the perfect music for your 

FILM
GAMES
COOPERATE VIDEO
TRAILER
and many more...

All gigs are up to 60sec per gig.

LETS GET STARTED 

CONTACT ME TO BRIEF AND DO CHECKOUT MY OTHER GIGS

Reviews


pasceuph:again. awesome!

chongyew:Great experience again. Looking forward for the next one :) Thanks Pascal

konawwww:Exceeded my expectations! Chongyew is a real talent, you won't regret placing an order with him. I hope we can work together again soon.

chongyew:it was such a great project! I enjoyed it. good luck with your game!

pasceuph:ABSOLUTELY GREAT! Thank you! Please contact me for further projects!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий