понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will compose and produce epic orchestral music

I will compose and produce epic orchestral music












About:

If you are working on a short film or a video game you will have to add music at one point. It adds to the atmosphere of your masterpiece. I can help you and produce a nice orchestral song for you. If you like to I could make more pieces and make them go into each other seamlessly which would help game developers.

Reviews


emmanuellecasey:Perfect result!!! :-)

emmanuellecasey:Andreas is a talented guy who delivers a perfect pro result, I will be back again!

natashakim461:Excellent!! Can't wait to add my vocals to it.

andreaspichler:Outstanding Experience!

lailuni:Andreas is very talented and easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий