воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will professionally transcribe your music, arrange or do anything you need.

I will professionally transcribe your music, arrange or do anything you need.












About:

Hello Fiverr!

As the Best Selling in Sheet Music Transcription-Arrangement Service in Fiverr (+600 5 Stars Reviews), I can guarantee you one of the most exceptional works on the Website.

During these years as Freelancer, I've worked with some Awesome Musicians & Celebrities around the World like Sami Yusuf, Andy Mangels, Oliver Schlaffer and Les Luthiers.

I Will:
Transcribe (From Audio, or Manuscript) - Arrange - Transpose - Compose, etc.
Any Instrument & Genre

You Will Always Have Unlimited Revisions!

As the range of service is really wide, please contact me before ordering, I will respond ASAP with a Custom Offer.

Reviews


violinspiration:thanks Axel, great job!

axelfg:thanks a lot!! outstanding experience!!

danielcolthof:Axel did a great job, coping with a short but rythmically comlexed piece and a language he does not speak. Great communication and service. Will br back

axelfg:Thanks a lot, Daniel!! Outstanding Experience!

spensersembrat:Great work! Fantastic job! highly recommend


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий