понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will edit your meditation sessions and add or compose music for it

I will edit your meditation sessions and add or compose music for it












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR INQUIRIES BEFORE BUYING

Hi! My name is Federico.  I'm a University Sound Technician graduated from the National University of Tucumán, Argentina. 

I'm also a composer for Tv, Ads, Film, and Trailers and I currently own the Mastering Mixing Hacks channel where I provide free samples of my various audio courses on Udemy. 

My online educational master classes range from Music and Production Theory to Audio Recording Hardware and Software techniques and concepts.

This Gig derives from my main "Be your go-to Audio Guy to help you with anything you need" here on Fiverr. It helped people with a variety of subjects including:

  • Original Game Music (Make sure it loops properly - Mixing and Mastering)
  • Original Music addition for Promo Videos (Corporate - Inspirational - Epic)
  • Original Music for Podcasts and Videos (Background - Intro/Outro - SFX)
  • Original Edits (Remix - Mashups - Arrangement)
  • Karaoke Tracks Production

Hope we can work together!

PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR INQUIRIES BEFORE BUYING

Reviews


marcovanossi:Perfect job again! Stellar!

mixinghacks:Everything went great :) Recommended

treatmespa:Federico was super helpful, and delivered exactly what I ordered, the quality of the music and the audio is excellent, I would highly recommend!

mixinghacks:Everything went great! Highly recommended :)

eyalmaron:Once again, perfect job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий