воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will mix your voiceover recording with the music or binaural beats you provide or you purchased

I will mix your voiceover recording with the music or binaural beats you provide or you purchased












About:

I will create a special and unique binaural beat or music for your meditation or hypnosis audio guide or audiobook.

Please contact me before placing an order so you can explain to me what you need so i can deliver a work that exceed your expectation :)

I can send you a sample of how the music or binaural beats will sound so you can ask for a modification or a new idea.

This includes:

  • Binaural Beats or Music creation
  • Mixing and Mastering of Music or Binaural Beats
 
If you want the "Mix with Voiceover" Gig, it includes:

  • Voice Recording cleaning and editing
  • Binaural Beats or Meditation Music mixing with Voiceover

If the audio you need is more than 20 min long, please tell me the exact lenght you need so we can get to a lenght-price agreement.

Reviews


guiarnaud:Good Work Ok

pedroalvaradoh:Will be a pleasure to work together again :)

guiarnaud:Good Work Ok

pedroalvaradoh:Will be a pleasure to work together again :)

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий