воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will make a fire beat from any type of sample for you

I will make a fire beat from any type of sample for you












About:

Create a Fire beat from any sample for you. Be it TV,Movies, Music, Video games  or any other sound you would like. I have the ability to find the key of any sample one offers. I love a challenge so if you would like to, try me. I am always willing and able to provide the services needed for your project.                    PLEASE Inbox me for custom offers




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Reviews


tlenoir1:This guy is a beast, Delivers dope work every time. Pure talent and greatness

hardriveshawty:Great Client!

bjoseph:He/she was fantastic. Helped me to figure out what I needed.

hardriveshawty:great client

wolfnationtv:He killed it, enough said. A+ rating


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий