понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will spend days on (unlimited revisions)

I will spend days on (unlimited revisions)












About:

I would suggest watching the video and listening to the audio files before reading this description.

Welcome! I just wanted to first start off by saying I really appreciate you giving me your time by looking into my gig, you won't be disappointed!

My name is Hari and I'm a 20 year old producer from the UK with over 6 years of production experience!

If you decide to work with me you will get:
  • A high production track created around your preferences
  • Excellent communication and unlimited revisions
  • Full rights to the track
  • Knowledge and advice (for any new producers)

I always appreciate a customer providing as much detail of what they want as they possibly can! This helps stay clear of any misinterpretation and disappointment (detail is especially necessary for remakes/remixes). Good communication from you, the customer as well as me really helps. Don't feel pressured to reply instantly but if my questions are left days without an answer it makes it harder for me to give you the best product!

Hopefully at this point you realise I am you PERFECT option and I hope you considering getting in contact and making an order.

Have a great day!





Reviews


macdoctorsg:fantastic experience as always... wouldn't trust anyone else! :)

hariofficial:Love working with him, great guy, awesome experience!

jimhdsn:Great service from Hari, fast response and delivery time. Top quality production as advertised. I highly recommend him! :)

hariofficial:Really specific with what he wanted and an overall fantastic experience! Great buyer

michaelkaufman:Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, talented dude!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий