вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will make any type of beat you want

I will make any type of beat you want












About:

I will make you any beat you require.

Commercial use is allowed.

My name will be at the start of every track apart from the premium beat package.

I offer at least one review for all packages because i feel that you should be able to suggest changes to the beat.

If i make any mistakes in terms of the production rather than what you wanted (like tempo errors, quantising errors or basic notation errors) I will edit the track to make it better without costing you a review. 

Send me a message telling me what kind of beat you would like and I will produce it for you as soon as possible, but higher price packages will have more priority over the lower price ones.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий