понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will remove instruments from audio creating an acapella

I will remove instruments from audio creating an acapella












About:

* DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU GET A FREE SAMPLE PLEASE *

- Ideal for REMIXES!

- Clean acapella, No instruments (no drum beats , snares, hihats, etc)

CONTACT ME and I will send you 2 FREE Samples:
  • One with algorithmic editing (No instruments present, almost totally clean vocals)
  • One edited with phase cancelation on stereo instruments techniques (not always all instruments removed, but some songs or some parts of songs sounds really well with this trick) 

GIFT 1: Perfectly synch your acapella to any bpm. (Standard and Premium plan) 

GIFT 2: If you find it difficult to harmonic match your music with the acapella, I will transpose for free your acapella in the appropriate key. 

GIFT 3: I give you the instrumental/karaoke file too

ALSO:
If you have the instrumental version I can provide an amazing (like studio) acapella 

EXAMPLES:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfbvYGwSfm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3I2y9gFUY
watch?v=dWBl8N_7OVk
watch?v=rmHfV6YftWI
watch?v=K2UbQVK581Y

Reviews


bhangramachine:Very clean hit on the vocals

wballs:Great job, sent both a DIY instrumental and a DIY acapella

djboody:Great buyer , thanks for repeating orders !

parisskor:Great work. I received a completely clean acapella. No drum beats and no remaining instruments etc. I will order again for sure

djboody:Great buyer ! Outstanding experience , thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий