вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will give you 26 original pop instrumentals royalty free and license free I made

I will give you 26 original pop instrumentals royalty free and license free I made












About:

I will give you 26 original  pop instrumentals in the style of many top chart smashes , royalty free and licensee free  that are mixed and mastered for only $5 Listen to them all here   http://youtu.be/aIL4b0ztQQ4   I can also make changes to any instrumental if you buy another gig or also provide the files of the track. I am a professional producer with music in movies and tv shows who has been published in music magazines such as blender magazine , beat magazine , etc  .  You can Use these instrumental  for your cd or films, tv , commercials etc .These are mixed and masted and ready to hit the air waves just add your vocals all instrumentals are at least 4 minutes. I usually charge thousands a beat but you can use them for only 5 bucks without having to pay me a dime for royalty's. Royalty free means if you make a million bucks with my instrumental you keep it all without having to pay producer fees and others may use it as well who purchased from me . You may  legally resell the final product of your project only if  you add vocals or add a instrumental  performance and not just resell my product as is. You hereby agree to these terms once you purchase the set  

Reviews


scottytreef:Friendly guy, Great experience :)

quanryp:Awesome Experience.

thebomb951:More than exceeded expectations! Very happy!

indicajonesmusi:Super cool even gave extra bonus tracks!!!

bshaffick:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий