суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will compose, transcribe or arrange anything for you

I will compose, transcribe or arrange anything for you












About:

  • I can make a transcription of anything you need. I can also transpose anything you need too.
  • I can make an arrange of any piece you want,
  • I can compose original orchestra music for your project. 
  • I'll send PDF of any work.

BASIC PRICES:

  • Transcription/Arrange of any instrument (1 page) = $7.
  • Original composition for any assemble (1 page) = $12.

EXTRAS:

  • MP3 File from sheet music = $7.
  • Finale (.mus), MusicXML or MIDI = $7.

If you have any questions, please message me

Reviews


gimelissa:Siempre atento y muy profesional!

raulroa19:Ella es súper amable y todos sus proyectos son súper interesantes.

tpeace1983:awesome service..seller went out of his way to meet my needs...will definitely do business and i highly recommend this seller

raulroa19:Really nice person! Easy to work with. Easy to communicate with!’ I had so much fun doing this. It was a great song!!

gimelissa:Siempre atento y muy profesional!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий