воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose-produce or remix your song

I will compose-produce or remix your song












About:

Hi! I'm a professional singer/songwriter, mix engineer, and musician
My goal to leave all of my clients satisfied 100%

Contact me before ordering!

We will compose produce or remix your song in high quality with professional studio equipment
Deep house, future house, edm, trap, pop

If you are DJ or you want to produce your own track you are at right place!

We will produce original/ HQ track for you.
You will get full copyright (extras) and you can release the track under your name.

You can get:

  •      professional high-quality track
  •      HQ mp3 or wav file
  •      Separated stems
  •      fast delivery
  •      copyright to release the track

We have a lot of experience on composing producing or remixing in both live and recording studio settings
You will get fully professional service only on Fiverr
I will provide you a free demo upon request, so you know what to expect before you order!

If you need male vocals you can check my other gig


Feel free to ask any questions!!!

Reviews


thashriff:Very quick and has lots of patience and very easy to talk to! Never was annoyed to help, always sent me stuff I wanted to make sure we get it right.. executes your orders the way you want it and will improve to whatever taste you wish.. highly recommend ^_^

paokdz:Thank you so much for this amazing track!! Very good customer and musician that knows exactly what he wants!! We hope to work with you on new projects :)) Thank you so much for your kind words!

dangutier:They were constantly communicating with me, Always polite and very attentive to details to make sure my Music was delivered at my satisfaction. I’m thrilled at the final product and I got chills how amazing it sounds. I can’t be any happier. Thank you so much and can’t wait to start on the next one in two weeks.

paokdz:Amazing customer!! Communicative and polite!! He gave us every information in order the track will shine!! Looking forward for new tracks!!

dangutier:Amazing seller!, fast service and high quality music, great communication, deliver more than I expected, I will definitely use them again for my other EDM songs.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий