вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will compose music for your film, animation, video game, or youtube channel

I will compose music for your film, animation, video game, or youtube channel












About:

* PLEASE IGNOR PRICE THIS IS TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE GET IN CONTACT FIRST AND NOT RANDOMLY PLACE ORDERS WITHOUT CHATTING FIRST *

Are you looking for a versatile composer to come up with some great sounding original music to help enhance your project for your audience? 

Get in touch today for a friendly chat, a FREE consultation, and quote for music tailored to your needs. My pricing structure allows my clients the flexibility to cater to any budget. We will discuss your vision, needs, influences, and make them into reality!  

I can write in ANY genre or style and have been scoring music to film for over 5 YEARS. I am educated up to masters level with each of my 3 degrees in Music Production, Music Technology, and Music Research. With over 7 YEARS’ experience working in a variety of industries including Film/TV, Advertisement, Video Games, YouTube, Podcasts, and Music.
 

WHY ME?

  • 5 stars positive reviews
  • Professional
  • Reliable
  • Fast Delivery
  • Over 7 years’ experience
  • Responds quickly
  • Value for money
  • Never missed a deadline

ALL PROJECTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL

Reviews


sebpugin:Very Good

danielhamer:Outstanding Experience!

codybarron:Very timely with communication and delivered a very high-quality product very quickly. An absolute wonder to work with!

danielhamer:Perfect client. Allowed me full creative control and trusted myself to get on with it. Pleasure to work with!

legendstudios:Great service. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий