суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will be your music composer and producer for your project

I will be your music composer and producer for your project












About:

I will create music for your Web application, Podcast, Game, film.  This gig is a CUSTOM MADE Music is high quality and I will work with you to match whatever your project entails. 
IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering so we can workout the best deal and be sure that I can meet your deadline.

ALSO IMPORTANT! If you need music for a longer, bigger Project, Message me and we can most definitely work something out!


Service Type
  • Music
  • Loops
Also Delivering
  • High Quality
  • Custom Made

Reviews


justasro:Very fast, very productive, awesome delivery.

joevelasqez:thanks for the gig. real easy to work with and very kind.

audreymcd:I feel lucky to have found Joe! He performs like the TOP FIVERR producer but has extremely competitive pricing! WOW! He gave me exactly what I wanted, was fast to respond and super friendly. I will be back and I will be sending my voice clients to him as well. Get him while his prices are so low because it won’t last long!!

joevelasqez:Audrey your so nice. thanks for the gig.

lauraesanchez:Joe is an AMAZING composer. He delivers the BEST music. He is an experienced composer and he is WONDERFUL person to work with. Joe has upped my game by bringing the best music to my project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий