суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will create awesome original music for your project.any genre (pop-rock-Hip Hop-electro music ....country...RNB....)

I will create awesome original music for your project.any genre (pop-rock-Hip Hop-electro music ....country...RNB....)












About:

I am a music producer  and composer , I have an experience of more than 07 years of music production. in this gig i will produce various music styles from pop to,rock,Hip-Hop and elctro music .  you can Send me your  vocal melody I'll take that and make a musical arrangement for you  , or you can choose one of my instrumentals , write some lyrics and record on it.

-Available offers:

-Full song mixed and mastered.
-Music for your covers.
-Music for your videos including sound fx.
-Loudness normalization and compression of podcasts.
-Intro, outro.
-Jingle music for commercial use.

For more details check my soundcloud account:

https://soundcloud.com/escaper2



Reviews


emma1872:Amazing as always, always delivers quick! Excellent, job every time!

samproprod:thank you so much and your welcome !!!

rudimentz:The best as always

samproprod:Thank you very much !!

talk2francis:Brother is amazing! My \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий