вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will make a custom beat

I will make a custom beat












About:

I like to keep it simple and straight forward with my clients.


If you know what you want, here's the process:

1. You send me an inspiration/description for the beat.

Examples:

- lyrics
- idea
- song
- sample
- vibe

2. I take your ideas and apply them to my creative process.

3. I "cook up" a couple sample rhythms/melodies and send them to you.

4. If you decide that you vibe with any of em, I develop that beat further.

5. Now, I send you a longer version and you decide again whether or not the beat is sounding how you want.

6. If you like what you hear, we continue the process. 


If you're not sure of what you want exactly, that's okay too. I'll just work my magic and try my best to impress you. 

Reviews


ashleyasberry:With limited information he was able to transform words into a beat with a bounce. Very talented.

producervision:Great customer! Easy to work and communicate with.

ashleyasberry:With limited information he was able to transform words into a beat with a bounce. Very talented.

producervision:Great customer! Easy to work and communicate with.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий