суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will create quality beats for you in pro studio

I will create quality beats for you in pro studio












About:

Hi,
I am a professional fiverr seller

I will produce instrumentals for the following and exclusively on fiverr

*Youtube(intro,outro and background music )
*Podcast (intro,outro and background music )

*Acappella
*Advertisements
*Weddings
*Birthday
*Tv program etc

I also produce custom beats and already made beats from my collection (hip hop,rnb,pop,rock,edm,electro pop etc). All you need to do is order my gig and include the genre you want in the requirements .

With more than ten years of experience as a music producer , songwriter ,composer,mixing and mastering engineer ,I have worked with over hundred satisfied artistes ,labels , organization ,Podcast owners ,Djs on and off fiverr.

Reviews


rickyseis:100% fast \u0026 accurate I will order again thanks

xantipo:Appreciate

eltinaminarolli:@Xantipo is a PRO and he delivers the job really quick. \nRecommended 100%

xantipo:thanks!

eltinaminarolli:This guy is the best seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий