вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will do an orchestral version of a track of yours

I will do an orchestral version of a track of yours












About:

I take offers composing an instrumental the way you like and imagining it,i'm interested working with piano,orchestral,fantasy,action,dark,emotional and epic music styles, i'm really into it rather than rap,pop or electronic music
So if you need a composition to shake your heart and overflow you with emotions,leave it up to me ;)
I enjoy realizing the vision or a thought of the mind into music, it's the way i work with my own music too, in order to fully characterize my inner self and soul.

Reviews


krauserpua:Very nice use of instruments. A nice piece of work.

achillesa:Helpful with great instructions for the best possible result

krauserpua:An excellent piece of work. Very happy with the range of instruments and the suitability to my song.

achillesa:Friendly approach and easy-going buyer,. Recommended!

juergenberlin:Great job and very good quality music and creative work and very friendly communication.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий