понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will produce music for your youtube, business ads, streams based on your taste

I will produce music for your youtube, business ads, streams based on your taste












About:

order an original music for you or your brand which can be used for your youtube channels, videos, advertisement, or even background music, based on your taste. 

* All of the Songs will Be Delivered in High Quality (Wave, Mp3) Mixed, Mastered and Ready To Use.

Basic Package: $5
If you are looking for short music for your videos or ads (10 Sec)

Standard Package: $10
if you need music for (30 Sec)

Premium Package: $15
Perfect for professional and longer videos (+60 seconds)

What can help me to get the best results for you?

  • Tell me exactly for what reason you need your music
  • What genre of music you need (Pop, Rock, Rap, Electronic, Jazz, etc...)
  • Try to send me a reference track in order to set the vibe for your own customized music

Reviews


bjoseph:I delivered poor quality audio with a challenging task and the final product came out awesome!

aminhmi:Very good at explaining what exactly they are looking for. was a pleasure to work with him.

sellotapegypsy:Fast, responsive, exactly what I wanted. Was more than happy to listen to my terrible explanations of what I wanted and make it a reality!

aminhmi:easy to work with him! got 5 reference tracks from him and as a producer it was easy from that point on...

tyronesimpson:Deliverd order as requested. Fast Dilivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий