суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will make you any type trap beat

I will make you any type trap beat












About:

I'm producer and musician a passionate about music, I like production of carnage , borgore , 808 mafia m post malone , and I have my style , I can produce for you any style of trap music , in this gig I commit myself with you to make a beat according to your needs and achieve to be satisfied with a good job , 
listen to some of my samples, ask me the question you want, I will be attentive to answer , blessings for you .

Reviews


brickbeatz:One again, awesome work!!!

wikavnzla:Excellent buyers and person !

brickbeatz:Amazing!! Exactly what I asked for and very fast delivery

wikavnzla:Excellent Client ! very special work

brickbeatz:One again, awesome work!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий