воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose horror music for you

I will compose horror music for you












About:

I will write you a few horror songs for your video, podcast, film, game or personal use. My goal is to provide your product with music that will make you stand out. 


Campfire Stories


  • 2 songs
  • Under 2 minutes
  • Simple drones/melodies

Alluring Fear

  • 3 songs
  • Under 3 minutes
  • More variety and instruments

Urban Legend

  • 5 songs
  • Over 3 minutes
  • In any style and genre
  • Full control before delivery

And you can pay extra for commercial use and add more songs to the package.
If you're in a rush, you can pay for fast delivery.

Reviews


uliberty1:Great work, great communication, and great results. Will use again!!

nerdy202:Great communication, gave me plenty of creative freedom and I loved working on these songs.

blackwoods24:great to work with will be doing business with him again

nerdy202:Gave me a goal and some creative freedom. Good communication and was fun to write songs for.

muhahaha100:I asked for a few songs and I gave him some examples and his work was extraordinary! \n\nReally good music and I would recommend to anybody!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий