понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will produce a custom hip hop or trap beat

I will produce a custom hip hop or trap beat












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr, in this Gig I will create a custom Hip Hop or Trap Beat for you from scratch.

You tell me what style of beat you want (Old school, Trap, West Coast, etc.) and the tone (Dark, Aggressive, Smooth, Uplifting, etc.) and I will make it happen! You can also tell me which instruments you would like me to use. 

I will send you a preview of the beat during each step of the process for you to give me feedback on. This way we stay on the right track and get it perfect. 

You can check out some of my work in the video above. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Reviews


ggwave:calvinthekidx on insta says thank u

inebriatedanima:Great gig definitely​ will be buying more

fozaka:reactive and good communication, took various feedback onboard -

soulsteps:Fantastic experience! I'm a repeat customer and will continue to work with this seller.

kevkev762:I recommend this seller to the fullest..... if you don't trust me order their 5 dollar pack to get an idea. I did an I felt a couple....then I communicated with the seller and they laid down exactly what I was looking for. Honestly 5 star experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий