вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will ghost write and produce music for you

I will ghost write and produce music for you












About:

Need a song ghost produced for any occasion? I got you! I've been working in production for 3 years, and have used that time working hard to master the craft. I've been featured on the radio, have releases with multiple labels, and have gained thousands of followers across social media platforms. 

Before you buy:
You can chose a genre, and specifics of the track (within reason) right down to the Key and Bpm you'd like. If you don't have knowledge of that sort of thing, not to worry! I'll run through some examples with you to refine just the type of song you're looking for, making sure you end up completely satisfied. 

Genre:
I specialize in EDM, (Specifically Dubstep and Trap), but I can produce: Moombahton, Deep House, Bass House, Progressive House, Big Room House, Jersey Club, Hard Dance, Electro, Hip Hop, Rap Beats, Future Bass, Glitch Hop, Twerk, Drumstep, Riddim, Melbourne Bounce, Orchestral, Movie Trailer Soundtracks, Jungle Terror, and more!

Reviews


ntxcarr:Good work and would recommend

viperactive1:Outstanding Experience!

teepeez:Great working with him.

viperactive1:Outstanding Experience!

itsr1p:He comes up with really unique things if you could just describe what you want. Great seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий