пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Create Advanced Professional Chords To Your Music











About:

Perfect and attractive Chords with correct voicing, is the 1st step for good music arrangement. A simple fact, if your song has smart & rich chords, you can play it only on acoustic guitar (for example) and it will sound great. On the other hand, if your song has poor chords it will sound bad even if it’s played by symphony orchestra!

So if you are writing only melodies or your music has simple chords, I can create or change the chords and make it sound professional and very attractive.

So please, before you ordering the gig, chat with me and send me your music in any way you want (your singing recorded on mobile, written sheet music, midi file,... or any other way) and I will send to you mp3 file showing the new chords I created in a simple tentative arrangement. This arrangement just for the chords to be heard clearly. This step is for free. If you loved the chords  that I created, then you can order the gig & I will directly send to you PDf file for sheet music of your melody with the new chords named in English symbols. Also I will send the approved audio file in higher quality.





Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий