понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will make musics and soundtrack for your game

I will make musics and soundtrack for your game












About:

You can get loopable BGM, or a soundtrack / score for your game / animation / else.
In the package, you can get 5 instrument and 1 minute of the track.
You can ask the genre you want to, like pop, jazz, rock, folk, or electro.
You can add $25 for extra 30 seconds of the track.
Also, you can add more $10 for more instrument.

I will make the draft first and will ask you if it's to your liking or not.
It will take around 3 - 4 days.
If you have approved it, then I will finish it in 3 days.
If you want, I can give the separated track of each instruments and for a different format (.wav .mp3 . ogg) as well.

Here's my 2017 demo reel :
https://soundcloud.com/vixx_suramu/demoreel-2017

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий