вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will produce an intro or outro for your podcast

I will produce an intro or outro for your podcast












About:

Hi! I am a professional voice actor working in the New York City area with a private studio available to me so I can record any time.  I am able to provide you the human or character voice you need for your podcast intro and/or outro.

My gig video features excerpts of intro and outros I've produced.  Click the link below and hear the full versions!

https://youtu.be/5_c6jAcYorc

All recordings will be "cleaned" - no breaths, no noise, no worries!  

PLEASE NOTE THAT INTROS AND OUTROS ARE SEPARATE GIGS!!!  You'll need to select extras like music tracks and sound effects for each one.

Up to 100 words is only $5!
101 - 200 words = 2 gigs
201 - 300 words = 3 gigs, and so on.  

Want a music track and or some sound effects to punch things up?  I can do that too - just select the appropriate Gig Extras

Need something not mentioned? Contact me and let's work out the details.

Reviews


sensiblepeople:Carmen is professional, great communicator, fair pricing and delivers in a timely manner. We use Carmen for all of our bits and he exceeds expectations!

carmenligato:Always great projects with just the perfect blend of direction and allowance of creativity - thanks again!!

sensiblepeople:awesome quality and fast delivery!

carmenligato:Great clients! Knew what they were looking for and were able to communicate it perfectly. Thanks for the fun project!

richbizcoach:Carmen was very responsive and a real pro at his work. I loved the finished product!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий